Planning the Perfect Dinner Party
Hosting a dinner party takes preparation and organization. Here are some suggestions to help make your next gathering easy and memorable.
1) Start by making pre and post checklists of the supplies you will need.
3) Consider your china, dishes, flatware and cooking pots you will use.
4) If you plan on having a party on a specific holiday, be prepared for a fewer number of RSVPs.
5) Time your invitation for people to come half an hour to an hour before you plan to serve dinner.
6) Ask friends and family members for help as well.
7) An organized house is more attractive and welcoming to your guests.
Take time for yourself before guests begin arriving. Being a relaxed and stress free party host is the best thing to serve your guests.
Posted on January 14, 2009, in Lifestyle and tagged budget, china, Colette Robicheau, dinner party, dishes, etiqueitte, guests, host, invitations, Organize Anything, relax, RSVP, welcoming. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.