Dreaming of a Good Night’s Sleep – 8 Tips to Create a Restful Sleep
If you are tired of tossing and turning, follow these 7 tips to enjoy an uninterrupted night of shut eye.
1) Organizing yourself the night before can help to alleviate stress allowing you to benefit from a more restful sleep.
2) Wash your bedding and sleepwear regularly.
3) Try not to exercise right before you go to bed.
4) It is important to try to cut back on all caffeine products, but especially be mindful of your consumption before bedtime.
5) Give yourself enough time to get a pleasant and relaxing sleep.
6) Try to watch something light hearted on television before you go to bed, listen to soft music or read a calming book.
7) Too much light may be keeping you awake. Dim the lights an hour before bedtime to prepare your mind.
8) Try deep breathing while counting sheep. Try counting your breaths.
By following these suggestions, you will see an improvement in your sleep patterns and wake up feeling refreshed.
Posted on February 24, 2009, in Lifestyle, Productivity, Time Management and tagged caffeine, calming music, Colette Robicheau, counting sheep, good nights sleep, Organize Anything, refreshed, restful sleep, routine, sleep. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.