Take the Ten Minute Challenge
Instead of wasting a small amount of time like 10 minutes, take the 10 minute challenge! Try some of the following suggestions when you have a few minutes to kill. You can even get the kids involved by setting a timer and making it a game.
- Make a list of the first few steps you need to take for a large project and, if you have time, you can start the first step.
- Make an appointment with the dentist, doctor or other practitioner.
- Sort through the mail, open everything and discard all the envelopes and non essentials to recycling.
- Tidy up your email- deleting and filing.
- Straighten your desk.
- Look at your schedule for the next month and find a good time that you could see a friend you haven’t seen in a while.
- Decide on your meals for next week and make a grocery list.
- Organize your briefcase, purse, book bag, or gym bag.
- Grab a donation bag or box and look around the room or in a closet for a quick pick of some things you no longer use or love and pass them along.
- Use commuting time to read a book or learn a new language.
The ten minute challenge is a great way to squeeze a little more activity into your busy schedule!
Posted on March 17, 2009, in Lifestyle, Office, Productivity and tagged 10 minutes, appointment, challenge, Colette Robicheau, desk, mail, Organize Anything, purse. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.