Avoid Gift Giving Disaster This Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday and in case you haven’t found the perfect gift for your Mom, we’ve got a list of 10 gifts to AVOID.
Choosing a gift for someone is an art and picking the wrong gift can be devastating – especially when it’s for your Mom! There’s a fine line between fun and unsuitable when it comes to gifts for your mother and we’re here to help you find it.
This Mother’s Day avoid hurting feelings or offending sensibilities by following these 10 simple rules.
1) Don’t give your mother weight loss equipment, memberships or videos.
2) Don’t give your mother fake flowers, or an arrangement with flowers in it that she dislikes.
3) Don’t give your mother self-help or anti-aging products.
4) Don’t spend money when the gift of time is more valuable to her.
5) Don’t give your mother something that you want and have on your wish list.
6) Don’t give your mother clothing unless you are exactly sure of what size she wears.
7) Don’t give your mother something that will sit on a shelf and she’ll have to dust it – especially if she is already short on space.
8) Don’t give your mother something she gave YOU for mother’s day!
9) Don’t give your mother technology or gadgets that she will have trouble learning how to use.
10) Don’t surprise your mom with a pet or furniture unless you’ve discussed it previously.
To ensure that perfect gift for Mom, look no further than Organize Anything. We have gift certificates for all of our services and will work with you to find the right match of service to person. Visit us at www.organizeanything.com for more information.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of our wonderful readers who are Moms and the women who raised them!
Posted on May 6, 2011, in Lifestyle and tagged Colette Robicheau, do's and don'ts, flowers, gift card, gift certificate, gift ideas, happy mother's day, mother's day, Organize Anything, perfect gift, Sunday, wish list. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.