STAGING – The Simple Math of Selling
When you are trying to sell your home it’s about minimizing the number of days that you have it on the market and it’s about getting top dollar for the purchase price.
In order to get these numbers right, it’s important to reduce some other numbers.
Take a look at the following list of things you have in your house. Here are some key areas and items where the numbers need to be reduced:
2. Items on countertops should be minimal
3. Nic nacs
4. Extra chairs around dining room table
5. Extra pieces of furniture in living room- too many small pieces will detract from any room. Leave a few prominent larger pieces
6. Personal photos
7. Clothes and shoes that are piling up in closets
8. Plastic containers and plastic bags that fall out when you open up cupboard doors
9. Papers and magazines that are piling up
By reducing the number of items around your home you can count on getting a faster offer and one that will add more to your bank account.
If you enjoyed this article, please pass it along to others who would find it useful and sign up for our Organize Anything newsletter on our homepage at www.organizeanything.com.
Posted on June 4, 2015, in Staging and tagged bathroom, big spaces, book shelves, books, cleaning tips, clear counters, Closets, Colette Robicheau, collette robichaud, details, eliminate clutter, faucets, First impressions, frames, fridge, grout, home selling, Home selling tips, home staging tips, house paint, how to sell your home fast, kitchen design, life coach, mantle, mildew, need to sell my house, open house staging, open house tips, open houses for sale, Organize Anything, organize everything, painting a bathroom, paintings, photos, pictures, professional organizer, renovations, sell your home, selling a home tip, sinks, small spaces, staging a house, staging a house for sale, Storage, tile, wallpaper. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.