Posted on October 6, 2015, in Lifestyle, Productivity and tagged clarity, Clutter, Colette Robicheau, declutter, destress, organization, organize, Organize Anything, Stress, time management. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Follow Us on Pinterest
- "Storage should reduce the effort needed to put things away, not the effort needed to get them out." ~ MarieKondo 1 hour ago
- We are what we repeatedly do @richardbransonhttps ://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/we-are-what-we-repeatedly-do#.WWIBbv8eD_E.twitter 2 hours ago
- Create your own luck. Get organized. ~Colette Robicheau 4 hours ago
- Are you part of the 'pay-as-you-live' generation ow.ly/mF9130gbPhy #SharingEconomy #Downsizing #NextGen 5 hours ago
- Nobody wants the family heirlooms anymore | MNN - Mother Nature Network mnn.com/your-home/remo… 7 hours ago
Vist Me on LinkedIn