Spring Into Organizing – Professional Organizer’s of Canada Guest Post
Who is ready to shake off the cobwebs of a dark, chilly winter season and welcome Spring into our spaces?
Now is the perfect time to identify your Spring organizing projects and schedule them into your calendar.
What is on your list this year? Here are our Top 5 Spring Organizing Projects to help get you inspired:
- Wardrobe Switch: Swap out your fall/winter wardrobe for lighter shades and fabrics. Portable racks make this task a breeze. Think seriously about donating items you didn’t wear last season!
- Under the Bed De-Clutter: Who doesn’t like a clean & clear space under the bed? Pull out all of the items lurking, and be sure to chase away the dust bunnies! Re-locate items to the place where they belong and let go of anything not needed anymore.
- Garage Changeover: Time to get ready for outdoor activities! Put up the sleds & shovels and bring down the bikes. Sports equipment storage products keep your garage well organized.
- Garden Planning: There are many tasks associated with getting your Spring garden ready. Mark key ones into your calendar: clear debris; rake lawn; start indoor seeds; plan flower/vegetable locations, etc.
- Spring Cleaning Tote:Make this task a breeze by putting together a Spring cleaning tote to take to each room as you go. We recommend including gloves, dusting cloths, paper towels, your favourite cleaning products, toothbrush, scissors, and a labeller of course