The 2016 Organize Anything Top 10 List
The 2016 Organize Anything 10 Ten List
Every year we ask our clients, fellow organizers and our friends what products they’re using right now that make their lives easier. These ten products are ones we’ve tried or have had recommended to us and we love how they make our lives a little simpler – whether it’s at home, on the go, or in the office. Please let us know what products you’ve tried and loved!
1) The Tile App. We’re big fans of this little piece of plastic that ensures we never lose our purse/wallet/laptop/bike/keys again. You can attach these self-contained GPS units to pretty much anything and sync it to an app on your phone or tablet. When you misplace whatever you’ve attached the Tile to, you simply log into the app and ask it to find your missing item. It will pull up a map that will show you the location down to 20m AND an alarm will start to sound from the Tile itself.
Each Tile lasts for approximately a year, and then you can re-order through their loyalty program for a great discount off the original price. To order visit www.thetileapp.com
2) The Passion Planner. We’re obsessed with the Passion Planner. It’s more than just a day-planner, it’s laid out so that you can track your personal/professional goals, your appointments, keep notes about the wonderful things that happened that week and provides space to brainstorm and journal too! We’re also fans of their pay-it-forward program and free planners to non-profit organizations. The planners come in academic (August to August), yearly or undated. You can learn more at www.passionplanner.com
3) The UpCart. The UpCart is a stair climbing hand cart that can carry up to 100lbs! The cart is designed with three wheels on each side, so you’re able to easily pull it behind you up a flight of stairs, or across uneven ground. It has an adjustable handle, and because of the design of the wheels, there is reduced strain when pulling it. Whether you have loads of groceries to carry up stairs, or gardening supplies to get across the yard, the UpCart is a great solution to save your energy and your back. To order visit www.upcart.com
4) Moonjar Moneybox. This is a fantastic way to teach children about managing money! A fun, easy way to introduce financial management to children the Moonjar Moneybox has three separate deposit jars. One is for spending money, one is for long-term savings, and the third is for charitable giving. We love the idea of introducing kids to giving back at a young age! The kit includes a transaction record and a family guide to help parents have meaningful conversations about money with their children.
5) Max Mirani Mobile Closet. This carry-on suitcase is everything you need for your next business trip. Designed to fit in most airlines carry-on luggage compartments, it’s also has compartments for all of your necessary items that fold together to keep clothes and toiletries ready to go. When you arrive to your hotel, you can hang the Mobile Closet up, and your wardrobe is ready to be accessed – no unpacking involved. We’re all about easy packing and travelling light, so this suitcase makes our list for sure. And the best part? The entire interior of the suitcase can be removed and used as a tote bag! If you’d like to learn more or purchase, visit http://www.maxmirani.com/collections/move-mobile-closet-ii
6) Nest Thermostat. How much do we love the Nest Learning Thermostat? So much! This genius piece of tech will keep your home comfortable while saving you tons of money and keeping your home eco-friendly. It tracks your patterns and builds a temperature profile unique to you and your family. It only takes a week to recognize patterns and the temperatures that your family prefers. It has a bright, stylish display that can be easily seen and adjusted and it will adapt seasonally. The coolest feature? You can connect it to your smart phone and adjust the temperature from the office or the car in case you’re coming home early or you forgot to adjust the thermostat before vacation. To purchase visit www.nest.com
7) Wireless Charging Pad. We hate cords. They’re messy, get tangled and always seem to be missing. A wireless charging pad for our mobile devices is so stress free and easy to use, that we can’t help but love it. We’re fans of the Duracell pads because they can be used with any brand of mobile device. Simply keep your charging pad plugged in, and place your smart phone on top when you need to charge it. They come in a standard 1-device size, but if you have a busy family on the go, you can get pads that charge up to 6 devices at once. To learn more or to purchase visit www.duracellpowermat.com
8) Aquanotes. We don’t know about you, but inspiration can hit at any time. We love this notepad that sticks to the wall of the shower and you can write on it, even when it’s wet! Simple and easy to use this fun addition to your shower stall is great gift or idea for the person in your life who gets struck with inspiration at any moment.
9) Tilley Hats. They’re tagline says they’re the best hats in the world, and we tend to agree! We’re really feeling their new TTW2 Tec-Wool hats. It’s made of a wool blend that keeps your head comfortable by automatically expanding in heat and contracting in cold to keep the air flow around your noggin the perfect temperature. Not only is Tilley a Canadian company but they guarantee their products for life! We’re fans of this durable traveller’s hat and love all the fun styles you can now buy for both men and women. You can purchase Tilley hats in stores or online at www.tilley.com
10) Remember the Milk. This to-do list turned task manager will have you organized and whipped into time-management shape in no time at all. This digital task manager can sync with all of your devices, allows you to add reminders for family and friends. You can have reminders sent to you by email or text or by Google reminder – the options are endless. We’re head-over-heels for this easy to use, fun, digital task manager. Create your account today by visiting http://www.rememberthemilk.com
Posted on June 30, 2016, in Home, Lifestyle, Office, Productivity, Time Management and tagged aquanotes, inspiration, mobile closet, moonjar moneybox, nest theromostat, Organize Anything, passion planner, productivity, remember the milk, tile app, tilley hat, Top 10 List, upcart, wireless charging pad. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.