Planning the Perfect Dinner Party
1) Start by making pre and post checklists of the supplies you will need.
2) Figure out how big or small a get-together you would like to have so you can plan your budget.
3) Consider your china, dishes, flatware and cooking pots you will use.
4) If you plan on having a party on a specific holiday, be prepared for a fewer number of RSVP’s.
5) Time your invitation for people to come ½ an hour to an hour before you plan to serve dinner.
6) Ask friends and family members for help as well.
7) An organized house is more attractive and welcoming to your guests.
Take time for yourself before guests begin arriving. Being a relaxed and stress free party host is the best thing to serve your guests.
Posted on December 10, 2016, in Home and tagged check lists, Colette Robicheau, dinner party, dishes, flatware, guests, invitations, Organize Anything, party host, Planning, RSVP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.