News Years Resolutions or Fatal Attraction?
>Are you like most people? Have you set and broken many of your New Years Resolutions already? Have you spent time focused on your deficits and shortcomings? The law of attraction says we will draw those things towards us that we spend time thinking about.
Quote from author, Ellen Goodman:
“We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.’
Attract more of the positive and create brighter possibilities:
1. Don’t get caught up in the New Year hype.
2. Instead of focusing on making a resolution, focus on what you have accomplished last year and how you can take those positive events and use them towards making this year the best yet.
3. Look back on how you made your special memories and how you can create more to last a lifetime.
4. Picture those activities you shared with loved ones.
5. Think about what you are most proud of in your career.
6. Live your life with meaningful intent.
7. Take charge of your own well-being, embrace it and enjoy everything that the New Year has to offer you.
Realize that you can do whatever you set your mind to do.
Resolve to evolve into the person you want to be by attracting what you want.
Posted on December 28, 2016, in Lifestyle, Productivity and tagged accomplishments, balance, Colette Robicheau, enjoy, memories, new year's, Organize Anything, pride, Resolutions. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.